Tuesday, March 8, 2011

1 Month Old!!

I turned 1 month old yesterday, March 7!  Today I went to see the doctor.  I weigh 9lbs 14oz and am 22 inches long. I'm still working on getting on a schedule.  This week I seem to want to stay awake and fight taking naps during the day.  Mommy says I am more of a crier and it may take longer for me to learn how to sleep on my own.  I sleep 4-5 hours straight through the night right now before Mommy and Dada wake me for my meal.  And whether I am awake or asleep, if you coax my cheeks, I will smile!  But when I am awake, I LOVE spending time with my family!  Especially my BIG brother who cares for me in every way!  Take a look at my pics and let me know...who do YOU think I look like?






1 comment:

  1. alicia, he is just precious! I cannot wait to meet him in person as well as for him to meet our grandson (hoping he is here by then). Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete