Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just After 1 Week

Today is February 14, Valentines Day, 2011 and it just happens to be my 1 week birthday!  The world is quite different than I expected.  I really like sleeping A LOT and my big brother's kisses on my face leaving it wet and slobbery!  When Mommy strokes my left cheek, I smile.  So many things to enjoy.  But there are many things I must express my true dislike for them!  When Daddy won't let me sleep, when people change my diapers, and especially when people insist on straightening out my legs.  Can't I just stay all curled up in a little ball?  All in all, I am doing quite well.  Mommy and Daddy say that I am a good eater.  So far I have been eating every 2 1/2 to 3 hours and enjoying my food for at least 20 minutes every meal.  They also seem to get quite excited when I open my eyes and "look" at them!

Here are several pictures to reminisce about my first week!
 Seeing Mommy for the first time!
 Getting bundled up in my first warm, cozy outfit!
 Meeting my big brother for the first time!!
 Showing off all my LONG-ness!
 Getting ready to go home...
 ...and relaxing at home!
Catching some rays.
Pondering whether I want to sleep or wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment